AutoSway v1.72 (Aescripts)
- Puppet Pin Tool mode: just apply pins
- Layer mode: multiple layers can be swayed in 2D or 3D
Puppet Pin tool
- Apply Puppet Pins from the start point to the end point on the layer you wish to sway
- Select all Puppet Pins that you wish to have sway, click the [apply] button.
- Select the [SwayControl] layer and adjust the sway.
This mode allows linking and swaying of multiple layers as opposed to the Puppet Pin Tool mode which can only sway one layer.
It can sway in 2D or 3D as well as bending and twisting.
There are also tools to help divide and duplicate layers.
- Select the layers you wish to have sway.
- Select the layer you wish to be the start point first, and the one you wish to be end point last.
- Click the apply button.
- Select the [SwayControl] layer, and adjust the sway.
Now your layers can happily sway in the wind!
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
Report Broken Links !! Do Not Hesitate We Will Fix It Right Away