E-Marketing with Inkman Videohive – Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects Version CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC | 235 MB
Inkman whiteboard stick figure, markets your startup business company / service or product with cute parkour / ninja style moves! Modular template suitable for corporate Advertising & Internet Digital Video Marketing presentations.
- Modular creative structure with 7 scenes available:
Scene 1 – Issues & Intro
Scene 2 – Services
Scene 3 – Portfolio
Scene 4 – Multiply customers
Scene 5 – Our clients say – Generic use
Scene 6 – Benefits
Scene 7 – Contact us
The project is already set up with the 6 scenes sequence (as shown in the two preview videos – where you can switch scene 4 to 5)
Here’s how this project is flexible:
• Inkman always gets out of the screen to the right (scenes 1,2,3,4,5 & 6) & he gets in from the left in scenes 2,3,4,5,6 & 7.
So you can rearrange scenes or remove not needed ones!
• Choose how the 31’’ seconds display time in the “Portfolio” placeholder(s) will be covered. (By One or four placeholders, & with Video – Photo – or just texts).
• “Our clients say” scene can be used for displaying reviews or can also be transformed to display a video or image of up to 25’’ sec duration (currently it’s set-up to 12’‘)
- “One click” choose options through the effects panel
- Choice of Male or Female hand separately in scenes
- Optionally add text or logo on the marker pen
- Optionally colorize Inkman to your logo’s color!
- All texts are editable. Backgound & banner’s colors are also selectable
- 18 Social Media Icons included to choose from. (Current project setup displays up to 4)
- No plugins needed (Can be rendered even with the After Effects trial version)
- FullHD 1080 resolution – AE CS4 and higher versions compatible
- Extended Video tutorial with Table of contents for easy navigation is included. • Also a very short written pdf help file is available
- SFX included. Awesome Music by soundroll is not included. Purchase the soundrack: Turning Me On
Drag & drop this music in the specially prepared composition and it will get automatically edited for the current setup. (6 scenes sequence – as seen in the preview videos)
Report Broken Links !! Do Not Hesitate We Will Fix It Right Away